Categories: Eggs, Quiche, Bacon, Dinner
Frenchman Rating: Alright, a little truth- this was actually made BY him.. but STILL! I gave it 9/10.
- 1 pâte feuillité
- 3 eggs
- 1 package lardon fumé
- 200g emmenthal, shredded
- 20 cl of crème
- 1 cup of milk
- salt/pepper to taste
- dash of nutmeg
- (PREHEAT TO 220c) Begin by speading the pâte feuilleté onto a pie dish, it's simple by just rolling it onto it.
- Heat a pan and flash cook the lardon fumé- don't cook all the way through just for a few minutes on high heat, lay on a paper towel to drain.
- Beat the eggs, cream, milk and seasonings together.
- Lay the bacon and the emmenthal in the pie crust.
- Pour the egg mixture over the top.
- Season the top.
- Place in over for 25-27 minutes until crust is crisp and inside is cooked... brown on top